Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Semester

Hey guys,

So I have finally started my spring semester of college at WSU and so far its...okay. Parking is terrible but that was to be expected. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so cold! What happened to the lovely weather we were having??? Anyways, I think I am going to enjoy my classes this semester. I have been super excited for my astronomy class and I was not disappointed today. My Psychology Statistics class still scares the hell out of me but the teacher is really awesome. My Criminal Justice class seems okay, I'm not exactly sure how to react to that one yet...and I seem to have the same reaction to my English class. I have no idea what exactly this English class is because I keep calling it different names. I believe it is the Butler equivalent to American Literature II, but I called it American Writers/Authors II, but i believe the real name for it is Modern American Literature...I think. Whatever it's called its about American Lit. I think I'm going to like this teacher much better than my previous English teacher from last semester but, let's face it, that guy didn't have much competition if any. I'm not too happy about the 6+ page papers I will have to write this semester but I'm up for the challenge.
Hopefully the rest of this week will be okay and by next week I will be used to the schedule. I'm keeping this post short because I am definitely not used to getting up before 1pm so it is off to bed for me.

Love and Rockets,

Mags :)

No comments:

Post a Comment