Saturday, October 22, 2011

Makeover Magic!

Hey guys,

I have been very busy lately so I apologize for not posting for a while. So Thursday I gave myself a bit of a makeover. I dye my hair a lot but I have really weird hair so it fades very quickly and the dye doesnt like to take to my hair. But I have the best hairdresser in the world and she thinks she may have found the answer to my prayers. The hair dye we used is called Special Effects and we left the dye on my hair for 6 hours. Yes, I really left it on my hair for 6 hours! There is no peroxide in it and it conditions while its on so it did no damage to my hair (my hair is actually softer now). And contrary to what my family thought would happen, my hair did not fall out. If it had been any other hairdresser trying to get me to do this I would have been very skeptical, but Kim is amazing. She was there with me when I died my hair pink, purple, dark brown, black, and of course red. My hair looks amazing and hopefully (fingers crossed!) it wont fade as quickly as other dyes have done in the past.

The Before:
The During:




The After:

2 comments:

  1. Looks like far too much work for just your hair :P and yes i know I am a guy and "Don't understand these things" but still 6 hours just for different colored hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you have to be so sexy, lover? ;) I think it looks great! And I reeeeally hope it doesn't fade as much. Though I'd have to say I prefer my hairdresser lol. Denise is awesome. 6 hours is a long time... But I would never think it would make your hair fall out lol. Just saying. Blue unicorn!

    ReplyDelete