Monday, October 3, 2011

Why Blog?

Hello outside world! I should probably tell you a little bit about myself before I get into the thick of things. Well, I go by Mags and as you can tell from the title of this blog I am currently an unemployed, full time, college student. I live in the state of Kansas which has to be the epitome of boring. There is not much to do around here unless you enjoy taking part in illegal activities. I wasn't sure in the beginning why I would want to start writing a blog but I think I may have figured it out. I guess this is a way of getting my mind out of Kansas for a while, however short a period of time that may be. And  I guess I just want people to know that life isn't all rainbows and sunshine after high school, college isn't all parties and drinking (at least not for me anyways), and that its hard to transition into adulthood when the majority of society is keeping you from doing just that. So basically what I am trying to say is that this is not going to be a blog about crazy parties but about real life and my struggles with trying to find a job while juggling school and everything else that comes with it. Hopefully this is the start of something great and this will be more than just something to distract myself from homework (if I want to distract myself from hw I can just go on facebook). That is all for now but I am looking forward to meeting like this again.
Love and Rockets,
Mags :)

3 comments:

  1. I shall follow you on your quest :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I like your word choice..."quest". Maybe this is a quest. A quest to what...I'm not sure yet but hopefully it leads to something better than what I have now. Thanx for following!

    ReplyDelete